Century Industries Limited

Century Industries Limited was incorporated into the Melcom Group in 2000 with the primary objective of producing high-quality plastic products at affordable prices for the local population in Ghana and for exports to neighboring countries.

With a dedication to quality and affordable products, they have gained popularity in the Ghanaian household and beyond.

A Legacy of Excellence: Century Industries Limited’s Journey

Over the years, they built a legacy of excellence in the plastic products industry. They have continuously invested in innovation and technology which has provided the best products to customers.

Innovating with Technology: Commitment to Innovation

They have been the first company in Ghana to introduce “PU Insulated” products for household use. The company has since continued to innovate, and its “Cubic printing” technology from its “round the clock” facility in Accra has enabled it to increase its annual capacity to 3000 tons.

Meeting Market Demands: Wide Range of Products

With extensive demand for plastic ware in Ghana and neighboring countries, they strived to fulfill the needs of the market by improving its range of products while maintaining the highest quality standards. The company remains environmentally conscious while ensuring customer satisfaction.

International Presence: Reach Across Borders

Exports of products to neighboring countries like Burkina Faso, Togo, Benin, Niger, and Mali, this has accounted for a 40% turnover with the remaining 60% of sales centered in the local market of Ghana to wholesalers, semi-wholesalers, and other organized retail modern traders like Melcom.
Exports to neighboring nations including Togo, Burkina Faso, Niger, Benin, and Mali account for over 40% of the companies earnings. The remaining 60% of the company’s sales are catered to the local market through wholesalers, semi-wholesalers, and organized retail/modern trade, including Melcom Limited and others.

Sustainable Practices: Environmental Consciousness

They are committed to sustainable practices and environmentally conscious operations. The company’s recent expansion includes starting its own preform production line to manufacture its range of PET jars and bottles.

Century Industries Limited has established itself as a leader in the plastic products industry in Ghana and beyond.

Postal Address:

2 nd Palace Link Road, Off Dadeban Road,North Industrial Area, P.O.Box 3920, Accra-Ghana.


+233 302 251789



North Kaneshie


Greater Accra




Note: The following glossary was generated by our in-built dictionary. Therefore some words might not be related to the main topic in this article:


  1. Century Industry Limited: A company incorporated into the Melcom Group in 2000, producing high quality plastic products in Ghana.
  2. Century Textile: A company that produces fabrics, including denim and cotton.
  3. Birla Century: A textile company based in India.
  4. Hong Kong: A city in China known for its international trade and commerce.
  5. Textile: A type of fabric material made from weaving or knitting fibers together.
  6. Yarn: A continuous strand of fibers used for weaving or knitting.
  7. Corporate Affairs: The department within a company that manages relationships with stakeholders, including investors and government officials.
  8. Pulp: A material made from wood or other plant fibers, used for making paper.
  9. Paper: A material made from pulp or other fibers, used for writing or printing.
  10. Tissue Paper: A lightweight, absorbent paper used for cleaning or wiping.
  11. Fabric: A material made from weaving or knitting fibers together, used for clothing, furniture, and other applications.
  12. Printing Paper: A type of paper used for printing documents or images.
  13. Cement: A building material made from a mixture of limestone and clay, used for construction.
  14. Net Profit: The amount of money a company earns after deducting all expenses from its revenue.
  15. Public Company: A company whose shares are traded on a public stock exchange.
  16. Company Overview: A summary of a company’s history, mission, products, and financial performance.
  17. Rights Reserved: A legal statement indicating that the owner of a creative work reserves certain rights, such as reproduction or distribution.
  18. Finer Fabrics: High-quality, luxury fabrics made from fine fibers.
  19. Seshasayee Paper: A paper company based in India.
  20. Company Profile: A detailed description of a company’s products, services, history, and mission.
  21. Group Company: A company that is part of a larger corporate group.
  22. Investment: The act of putting money into a business or project with the expectation of making a profit.
  23. Product: A good or service offered for sale by a company.
  24. Integrity: The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
  25. Denim: A type of sturdy cotton fabric commonly used for jeans.
  26. Cotton: A soft, fluffy fiber used for making textiles.
  27. Innovation: The act of introducing new ideas or methods.
  28. Textile Segment: A part of the textile industry that focuses on a specific type of product or market.
  29. Segment: A distinct part or section of something.
  30. Manufacture: The process of making goods by hand or using machinery.
  31. Recent News: Current events or updates related to a company or industry.
  32. Wide Range: A variety of products or services offered by a company.
  33. Jobs: Employment opportunities offered by a company.
  34. Customer Satisfaction: The degree to which a company’s products or services meet or exceed customer expectations.
  35. Bed Linen: Sheets, pillowcases, and other bedding made from fabric.
  36. Operation: The process of running a business or carrying out a task.
  37. Lease: A contract that allows a company to use property or equipment for a specified period of time.
  38. Quality: The degree to which a product or service meets or exceeds customer expectations.
  39. Project: A planned endeavor to achieve a specific goal or objective.
  40. Chemical Related Businesses: Companies that produce or distribute chemicals for industrial or commercial use.
  41. Manufacturing Units: Facilities where products are made using machinery or manual labor.
  42. Country: A geographic region with a defined political boundary and government.
  43. Hong Kong: A special administrative region of China located on the southern coast of the country. It is known for its bustling cityscape, skyscrapers, and vibrant culture.
  44. Company Profile: A comprehensive summary of a company’s history, products or services, financial information, and other relevant details.
  45. Operation: The process of running a business or organization, including all the activities involved in producing and delivering goods or services.
  46. Lease: A legal agreement between a property owner and a tenant, allowing the tenant to use the property in exchange for rent.

Rate us and Write a Review

Your Rating for this listing


Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

Your request has been submitted successfully.

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

x Logo: Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security