Our Location at Tarkwa
Engineers and Planners are located at Tarkwa Nsuaem. From the South Tarkwa Highway, Head southeast. You take the 2nd exit from the roundabout. Then turning right, arrive at the company site. Address: Box 176 engineers and planners, Ghana Tarkwa.
Engineers and Planners was established in 1997 to offer services and construction equipment to mining companies in Ghana. It has now grown to become the largest owned mining company in Ghana.
This has provided services to some of the biggest Gold Mining Companies in Ghana. They have also be awarded bigger contracts from moguls like Messrs Arcelor in Liberia to provide iron ore services and equipment at their installation site at Yekepa in Northern Liberia.
They also worked with the Democratic Republic of Congo and Guinea by providing similar services.They also hold a major stake in bigger truck companies in Ghana through dealerships through the entire West African regions.
How to secure an engineering Job or Vacancy in Ghana
To secure an engineering job, the following guidelines should not be taken lightly.
- Get a good degree with high grades and apply early.
- Within the aspect of engineering, you must make sure you don’t just look for bigger companies. You can start with a small company. This helps to build your networking and experience and offers outstanding opportunities to secure a higher job while climbing up.
- Non- Engineering Jobs can boost your cv. Applying for non-engineering jobs can boost your cv. and will demonstrate your key skills through problem-solving which can be transferred to the engineering field.
- Be positive and passionate: You must apply when you are in a positive state of mind. Especially your mood. Be bold, prepare by researching that particular engineering job you are seeking. Search for their history read about their core goals, vision, and mission.Read about their CEO, Executives, and supervisors. Check out their social media status and understand their culture. Then align and position yourself fit that position.
- Prepare extremely well for applications and interviews: During the interview, you must ensure you exhibit your appreciation to the world of engineering. You must prove with examples of how you can use strategies like cost-performance trade-off and other commercial pressures to overcome any outcome.Make sure you know your basics. Understand the field and if possible talk more about where you are good at.